Norlan Whisky Glass
The unique double-walled structure of the Norlan Glass offers a seamless integration of a scientifically performing inside with an aesthetically beautiful outside.
Form and Construction
The Norlan glass is a transparent double walled vessel, formed with glass blowing technique into two separate two-part molds: one for the inner wall, and one for the outer wall. When the inner and outer glass walls are prepared, the rims are reheated and the inner glass is inserted, at which time the rims are sealed. This creates a hollow body glass with dramatically different inside shape to outside shape.
A unique effect of the double-walled construction is the intensity of color added to spirits in the bowl, which is further carried up into the rim of the glass.
- Sold as a Set of Two Glasses
- Material: Hand-blown borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: 9.5cm tall, 6.3cm diameter outer rim, 3.8cm square base
- Total capacity approx. 6.9 fl. oz. Recommended pour 0.75-1.5 fl. oz.
- Weight: 125 grams (that's very light)
- Concave lip: formed to fit the lower lip of the mouth elegantly
- Faceted base: allows one to hold the glass without getting fingerprints on the bowl
- Microfiber polishing cloth included
We Also Recommend